Thursday, September 20, 2007

found this site



I stubbled apon an ad on...some other site for this new extreme yogurt "Fizzix"...those two words together warrant an immediate click.

I get this...

http://www.newfizzix.com/

on further clicking I'm fairly impressed, I think it's got a crazy interface along with great visuals including those "3-D" things that Joe babbles on about as being, "the future in teh internets!" They've got a streaming tv commercial posted here, with their take on the "lightning fast random" fad that seems to be running ramped in TV/pop up flash ads quite recently, taking full advantage of an average tweener/teenager's attention span. It's pretty much nothing we haven't seen before (i.e. Sprite's recent "Sublymonal" web flash video ad campaign.

theres a map you can prompt in the top left corner which will lead you to different parts of the site, including the "Flavour Lab" and something I found interesting, the "Burp Organ", it has a similar feel to an idea I've had in my head as to an application/game I wanted to make for a website of my own, my ideas a bit more complex, but I won't go into much detail now until I've fully developed a plan first. My idea's also similar to the link I have below to my favorite flash game (the 2nd link at the bottom)...

inspiring stuff.

No comments: