Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Toy Project: Phase ,1 Pt. 1

the hardest part is coming up with a solid concept in my opinion, because, everything has been done, I only have 2 solid ideas so far.

  1. Skate Board Guy
  • Names: Olly...ummm yea thats the most original name I could come up with besides skateboard guy.
  • it comes in different deck designs
  • basically has eyes and a mouth on the griptape, arms and legs coming out of him, flimsy ones at that
  • still functions like a normal, teck deck like, skateboard
2. Monopoly Mosters
  • an idea from a friend "make a werewolf businessmen" hahaha
  • so I figured maybe a whole series of them
  • interchangeable heads
  • test model will be the werewolf businessmen
ahh, that about all I have now, I need to quit my job, or tell my boss to hire someone another guy...don't have time for this haha.

No comments: